1. (Continuation of previous report)
Summary of results of investigation of foil crown calculation using CAS4 of ultra-thin foil rolling and shape of the delivery foil.
1.1 Calculate the change Δγ = γ₂－γ₁ in the entry/delivery side foil crown rate based on the result of the foil crown calculation using CAS4.
Where γ₁ = entry foil crown rate, γ₂ = delivery foil crown rate
1.2 Results of investigation of the above calculation Δγ and actual measured mill-delivery shape based on the result of the foil crown calculation using CAS4.
(1) It was found that it was necessary to consider the lateral flow of the mill-delivery foil even in the ultra-thin foil rolling area.
This is because it is a slit (two-dimensional) model of CAS4.
(2) With the change in the foil crown rate Δγ and the shape in the ultra-thin foil region of the previously published literature,
there are no reports on the relationship between Δγ and foil shape, and the method of correction of lateral flow of the rolled material that newly connects Δγ with foil shape, one proposal was considered.
(Details omitted)It is necessary to match the method and the actual foil shape data from now on.
2.1 Contact for CAS4 Exhibition in this Autumn.
(1) Related to the 70th Japanese Joint Conference for the Technology of Plasticity, on October 12 and 13 (at Tsudanuma Campus, Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Nihon University).
① CAS4 advertisements will be posted on the proceedings of Japanese Joint Conference for the Technology of Plasticity (in A4 color on the inside of the back cover).
② CAS4 is scheduled to be exhibited at the panel and product exhibition on both days 12 and 13.
(2) Related to the 59th lecture meeting of the Japan Institute of Copper on October 19 and 20 (in Senriyama Campus, Kansai University).
① CAS4 will be exhibited at the equipment and products exhibition site on both days 19 and 20.
Panels, catalogs, leaflet advertisements, etc. are prepared for both venues, so please attend if you are interested in them.
Answers to questions and discussions can also be held on the day.